воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

SHEYMAN HOTTER THAN FIRE DOWNLOAD

So, I went straight on the internet and downloaded the song. I met Terry G when I went to a studio with some friends to record a song titled Sempe, with him. That makes you a role model. There was a problem processing your submission. When I heard it, was a perfect copy of the song I did to him for a duet in the studio the other day, I laughed and concluded that it was time I reclaimed my property. sheyman hotter than fire

Uploader: Shakalmaran
Date Added: 14 November 2011
File Size: 14.14 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 54190
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





sheyman hotter than fire

Sign up for free AllAfrica Newsletters Get the latest in African news delivered straight to your inbox. Why I veered into music as a graduate. But he can never come out to say he knew when I began singing.

[Throwback Music] Sheyman Ft. Dr Pat – Hotter Than Fire

Read the original article yhan Leadership. To complete the process, please follow the instructions in the email we just sent you. By submitting above, you agree to our privacy policy.

I think he is also doing Fuji Hip-Hop but genuine music analysts can tell who is original and leading. See, I'm the king of the genre.

When I called he would always ignore and I was like, what is happening with this guy. Publishers named above each report are responsible for their own content, which AllAfrica does not have the legal right to edit or correct.

sheyman hotter than fire

I'm from Gbagura in Ogun State of Nigeria. Except if he goes back now to do a research and quote references. I can tell you when LKT started his career as a musician.

Dr pat & sheyman - Hotter than fire (With Lyrics)

I felt like stopping people from thinking that without them, one cannot survive. That makes you a role model. But no problem, it's good to have someone who wishes to be like you.

So, I forgot about him. In life I believe one will continue to pay his dues as long as he lives. Moreover, there are other tracks in my coming album which is due for launch now like Shalanga, Iwa where I featured 9ice, Joromi, and many more.

Prat I did collabos with a number of popular musicians like Sheyman and Dr.

sheyman hotter than fire

So I sold the idea of doing something together with her when we met again at another event, and she bought it. I'm one of her fans but she had heard little of me.

Nigeria: Terry G Almost Got Away With Stealing My Swag - T-Code -

So, I called it Fuji Hip-Hop. My name is Taiwo Korodo. Top Headlines Nigeria Entertainment. I killed the bastard song off air. That was in 2O Please try again later. To contact the copyright holder directly for corrections — or for permission to republish or make other authorized use of this material, click here. She was even having that particular song as her ringtone then. The Yahooze album where he featured my voice and became known hasn't gone to the studio for recording.

To address comments or complaints, please Contact us. My relationship with Laide Bakare. Prat of Hotter Than Fire fame, and many more. Pratt in Hotter Than Fire.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий